Ever wished you could plug your USB cable directly into your electrical outlet? It can be done easier than you think. It only requires two supplies: a USB wall outlet and a new wallplate.
1. Turn off the breaker to the outlet. Confirm the electricity is off by plugging something into this outlet.
2. Unscrew the existing wallplate and remove.
3. Unscrew the electrical outlet and pull the outlet out of the wall with the wires still connected. It may help to take pictures so you can reconnect the wires correctly.
4. Disconnect each wire from the old outlet and connect to the same location in the new outlet. This will insure that your wiring will be the same.
5. Carefully push outlet and wires back into junction box and screw into place.
6. Attach wallplate.
7. Turn breaker back on.
Apartment therapy has good pictures if you need a visual.
Who would ever think this house number sign was made from paint stirrers? This modern design sign is so easy to make and aesthetically easy on the eyes. Check out the instructions here.
Don’t get rid of that old dresser you inherited from your parents or grandma -make it look more modern by taking inspiration from this Geometric Dresser. The paint schemes are endless! This tutorial will make that old dresser unrecognizable! They will wish they had never discarded it.
If you thought brown paper bags were for just for lunches and groceries, I think this tutorial by Chaotically Creative for Brown Bag Flooring will give you a new perceptive of paper bags. It will show you how to transform old flooring into a beautiful work of art that is inexpensive and durable.
Here is a simple project to make the with the kiddos that requires NO mess. This beautiful bling pumpkin is SO easy to make. It uses a styrofoam pumpkin, decals of your choice and ribbon. That’s it. What could be easier?